Andrew and Adam talk with Marshall Jones from Balanced Payments about all they do in open source, and how they approach being an open company that desires to release as much software as they can as open source.
Download: MP3 Audio
Sponsored by DigitalOcean – Use the code mentioned on the show to save $10!
If you’re a member you can save $30 with DigitalOcean!
- The Changelog Weekly – Our free weekly email covering open source
- Get paid ($50) to write tutorials for DigitalOcean
- #87: Sustaining open source and building an open company with Chad Whitacre
- Balanced – Payments for Marketplaces
- mjallday (Marshall Jones) on GitHub
- balanced (Balanced) on GitHub
- JSON API tagged posts – The Changelog
- JSON API now has a MIME type – The Changelog
- Flask (A Python Microframework)
- Make a Hangman client and get hired at Balanced Payments
- Open Products – The Changelog
Get some added exposure! Sponsor the podcast or weekly email.
Have comments? Send a tweet to @TheChangelog on Twitter.
Subscribe to The Changelog Weekly – our weekly email covering everything that hits our open source radar.