The Changelog is a member supported blog and podcast that covers the intersection of software development and open source. We shine a spotlight on what’s fresh and new in open source.
The Changelog launched back in November of 2009. It was kind of a happy accident. Since then we’ve published over 750 posts on fresh and new open source projects and 84 podcast episodes that have surpassed 3 million listens collectively.
Open source moves fast. Keep up.
Membership supported. No ads.
All the efforts of The Changelog are backed by the members who support us through a membership.
We favor our readers and listeners support through a membership over ads. As of the relaunch date (January 28th, 2013) we removed all sidebar ads from the site and audio ads in the podcast. This is a big change for us, but we need your support to keep it that way.
In addition to members, we want to work with partners who want to help us support and grow The Changelog. Like members, partners are the equivalent but for brands, and we’re really picky about what brands we want to partner with.
Contact The Changelog
To reach out to us, use the appropriate contacts below.
- Post to our Subreddit: reddit.com/r/thechangelog
- Say hello: email@example.com
- Tell us about your project: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership questions and support: email@example.com
- Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us about our job link board: email@example.com