Wynn caught up with Dmitry Baranovskiy to talk about his project RaphaëlJS, running an open source project, and why living in Australia is better than living anywhere else in the world.
Download: MP3 Audio
- gRaphaël Charting library built on top of Raphaël
var TXJS = JS + BBQ + you;
- Dmitry Baranovskiy’s homepage
- SVG XML vocabulary for describing two-dimensional graphics.
- VML Microsoft-backed alternative to SVG
- Raphael demos Wow!
- Ryan Dahl Creator of Node.js
- Mustache.js Logic-less views in JS, based on Mustache from defunkt
Have comments? Send a tweet to @TheChangelog on Twitter.
Subscribe to The Changelog Weekly – our weekly email covering everything that hits our open source radar.